Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BAHAMA MAMA

Life is definitely interesting. In the most recent news of my life: I've received word that I've been accepted into one of the graduate schools that I applied to (still waiting on the other three); I currently am temp-ing as a receptionist for a health and rehabilitation center (despite not having much of any office, much less receptionist, experience I've started to get the hang of it and am enjoying interacting with the resident 'regulars' who frequent my desk); and as of today, I'll be taking off for the Bahamas in two weeks! I believe that a get-away is exactly what the doctor ordered given where I'm at in life right now, especially as things are finally starting to move again. As usual, I still may not be entirely certain of what the future holds, but what I'm seeing right now is looking good to me.

No comments: