Monday, March 12, 2012

BECAUSE I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF

Today's post is brought to you by the letter G. As in, "G" for The Gabe Dixon Band. . .
_
"The new day dawns
and I am practicing my purpose once again
it is fresh and it is fruitful if I win
but if I lose
oooohhhh
I don't know
I'll be tired
but I will turn and go
only guessing 'til I get there
then I'll know. . .
_
. . . And all will be well
even after all the promises you've broken to yourself
all will be well
you can ask me how
but only time will tell . . .
_
. . .  And aaaalllll will be well
even though sometimes this is hard to tell
and the fight is just as frustrating as hell
aaaallll will be well . . .
_
. . . You've got to
keep it up
and don't give up
and chase your dreams
and you will find
all in time. . .
_
. . . All will be well
you can ask me how
but only time will tell
you can ask me how
but only time will tell."
~ from their song All Will be Well
_
Give it a listen sometime.

              

No comments: