Saturday, August 8, 2009

TRULY RANDOM RUMINATIONS

Recent Frustration - How am I supposed to verify that I am not a spambot if I can't even read the letters that I'm being asked to type because they're all squished together or curve in abnormal ways? And no, I don't appreciate having to attempt 5 times to authorize my identity because of it. I promise I'm a real person. . . and literate.

Interesting Tidbit -
I hung out in a landfill the other day. Okay, so it used to be a landfill and is now a park, but still. Mt. Trashmore is pretty neat because something that was once, literally, full of crap has now become a beautiful gathering place. I, for one, am appreciative of its transformation since it provides for a great place to go for a scenic jog, not to mention, most recently, it also gave me a chance to play with my new camera.



















Truth -
Exactly a week from today I am moving out of my apartment. . . at which point I will be a couch-hopper for two days before taking kids to camp for five days. . .after that, only time will tell where I'll be.

Pertinent -
These lyrics (courtesy of Fernando Ortega):
"Take heart, my friend, we'll go together,
This uncertain road that lies ahead,
Our faithful God has always gone before,
And He will lead the way once again."

No comments: