Thursday, May 20, 2010

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH

Following up on the brief mentioning last week of some potential big news to share, I suppose it's time to let the cat out of the bag. . .

I'M MOVING TO DENVER (in July) !!

As of this afternoon I've officially accepted a job offer in the Mile-High City. I figured I've lived on both the West Coast and the East Coast so it's about due time that I live somewhere in the middle. Well, there's that, and other more logical reasons of course.

So it looks like in terms of completing my 25 @ 25 aspirations the professional football and/or soccer games I'll be attending will most likely be played by one of these teams,

my learning to snowboard could very well take place here,


and my intentions to spend a day as a tourist in the area that I live will be quite attainable given that I basically will be a tourist, for the first little while at least.

2 comments:

Jyl said...

AHAHAHAHAHA YES. My home state. You are going to LOVE it. :)

Jane said...

When do you get there? I might have to tell you hello as I'll be heading thru sometime in July!