Thursday, July 1, 2010

I COULD GET USED TO THIS

Camp with some great kiddos. . .


Tasty cupcakes and macaroons from an open-air bakery in a quaint neighborhood. . .


Yummy lunch in the sun on a rooftop in a neat district of downtown . . .



Beautiful sunsets . . .

In addition to many other things (i.e. wonderful people, sense of community, other fun places to explore, etc.). . .

All this to say, if my life in Denver turns out to be anything near to what I experienced in the past week that I was there then I think that I'll be one lucky person. I guess I'll find out soon enough when I move there for good in a couple of weeks.







*disclaimer: I cannot take credit for any of the above pictures, they are all courtesy of the trusty old internet seeing as I dropped my camera multiple times while at camp and it now is pretty much useless -- c'est la vie

2 comments:

Heather said...

I am not ready to give you up to Denver yet. Denver is my enemy. Tell Denver to watch its back!

But if you are there, I will try to be nice :)

Laura said...

Are you moving to Denver?!?!?!? I'll be there full time in 10 months! We could go and visit TW together sometime.