Thursday, September 30, 2010

STILL NEEDS SOME WORK . . .

In spite of the temperature being in the high 70s today, a fall-like meal was sounding awfully nice come dinner time. Enter cheesy vegetable soup, my recipe for the month of September. 





Unfortunately, I had a wee bit of a problem in successfully completing the recipe and ended up with some huge (and I mean huge) chunks of melted cheese. It looks like I'll be going back to the drawing board (a.k.a. stove) with this one. . .However, it was still pretty darn tasty as it was. If anyone knows how to melt cheese properly in order to get it to a liquidy consistency though, help a girl out! Please, and thank you.

Until next time, goodbye from the kitchen!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh Megs you are quite the little chef! I sure wasn't expecting you to make soup :)