Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I MAY BE ADDICTED

I nearly have my whole wedding planned . . . though I'm not engaged (much less even dating anyone). I keep forgetting that I'm NOT an interior designer . . . in spite of the fact that I have countless amounts of housing and decor items picked out. I think that I should have my own craft room given all of the cool craft ideas that I've collected . . .  although I've only made roughly three 'crafts' in the past year. And, I find myself feeling like quite the chef due to the tasty recipes I now have access to . . . when, in reality, I tend to make the same thing over and over again [aside from this apple, peanut butter, and granola sandwich -- yum!]:
_
_
Truth be told, my name is Megan and I am a "pinning" addict.

Whew. That feels better now that I've admitted it.
_
And, since accountability is key, I'm stating here and now that I intend to overcome curb my addiction by becoming a "doer" instead of just a "pinner." Hold me to it.

Perhaps then my love for all things Pinterest will be justified. Perhaps. . .
_

No comments: